Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Fun 2010

1 comment:

  1. I dont even know where to begin, but this is Angela (Pulcifur) Fleming. How I found you, I would say pure luck. Anne, I really hope you remmeber me, once a good friend and college roommate, before my sister and I moved back home to Maine. If you two are on Facebook please let me know, I would love to catch up!! I am amazed to see that you two got married!! my facebook address is http://www.facebook.com/Patrick.and.Ange
    Lets hope you check this regularly. I am so excited to find you both. I really hope to hear back. My email address is pulc311@yahoo.com, if you don't use FB. Take care both of you, and I love the pictures of your family. Your children are too cute!! Happy Happy for you both! you both look exactly the same as I remember. I wish I never lost contact, things happen for a reason, I guess... Anyways, Take care. Angela

    ReplyDelete